Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AMB AMB is offline

Default Column Heading on each row in pivot table

Is there a way to get the column data to be on each row in a pivot table,
excel 2003? For example, I would like the 1 to be on each of the account
rows for territory 1.
Thanks

Sum of Sales Month
Territory Account Jan Grand Total
1 Account 1 100 100
Account 2 200 200
Account 3 300 300
Account 4 400 400
1 Total 1000 1000
2 Account 5 500 500
Account 6 600 600
Account 7 700 700
Account 8 800 800
2 Total 2600 2600
Grand Total 3600 3600

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not possible to do this and keep it a pivottable.

I copy the pivottable to a new worksheet and paste|special values. That copy is
no longer a pivottable, but I can do anything I want to the data.

Including following these techniques from Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

--

Dave Peterson