Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default =max.if.group doesn't work - so how I can...

....do it in some other way?

Example:

This kind of function work for me:
=average.if.group(H:H;D:D;"running")

It specified cells includes word "running", then it counts arithmetics
average between those numbers.

But if I want to find out like same way, which is the highest number between
those specified cells - it doesn't work like that.

I'll be very grateful, if someone have solution for that?

- Anssi -
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=MAX(IF(H1:H65000="running",D1:D65000,""))

This is an array formula, so you need to press Shift+Ctrl+Enter to enter it,
not Enter.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M