Jonathan Cooper

Default Sheet Names / colors

Windows XP, Office XP

On my laptop, when I am selecting multiple sheets, the default windows XP
colors make it difficult to tell which sheets are selected vs not selected.
I know that the color is controlled through the windows control panel, but
I'm having trouble figuring out which property to change. Short of changing
the 'tab color' of my default workbook, does anyone know which property to
change?
Frank Kabel

Hi
the SIZE is defined by the setting for scrollbars.
AFAIK for changing the color you have to apply a new theme (as I can't
change the color in this settings)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel