Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Mail merging info from Excel

Hi there. I'm trying to create a form letter based on data from an excel
worksheet. That data is in percentage format and when I merge it to Word, it
becomes a decimal. I'd like it to be the percentage. Any ideas on how to do
this easily?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I suggest converting the numbers in Excel to text. You can do this via Text
to Columns.

Select the data, then

From the menu bar in Excel 2003

Data Text to Columns

Pick fixed with, then

next, next,

the select Text from Column data form

then finish.

I think this will work without re-creating the entire problem in Word and
Excel.