Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing pdf files from Excel 2007

We have a number of Excel spreadsheets that print blank pages to Adobe 8 when
we try to print as a pdf file. We are wondering if this is a problem with
files created in a previous version of Excel and then converted to the 2007
version. Or maybe it has to do with how Excel 2007 and Adobe 8 work
together. Does anyone know of a fix for this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

All the pages or some of them?
Have you tried setting the print area?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Bern Notice" wrote in message
We have a number of Excel spreadsheets that print blank pages to Adobe 8
when
we try to print as a pdf file. We are wondering if this is a problem with
files created in a previous version of Excel and then converted to the
2007
version. Or maybe it has to do with how Excel 2007 and Adobe 8 work
together. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is just one worksheet in the file, but we have some files that print to
pdf just fine and others that print blank pdfs. We can print a hard copy to
a printer so I think the print area is set properly, but I'll try to reset it.

Thanks for your response.