Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default When I click on TAB, the cursor is moving to the end of page inst.

When I click the TAB button it should move the cursor to the next cell, but
it is NOT. It's moving to the cell on the far right at the end of the page.
For example, when in A1 and I hit TAB, it moves to T1. It's driving me crazy
b/c it just started doing this about a week ago. HELP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In xl2003 menus:

Tools|Options|Transition tab
Uncheck all those Lotus 123 settings.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
your transitional navigation has reset.
2003 on the menu bar.....
Toolsoptionstransitions tabuncheck transitional navigation keys

Regards
FSt1

"bdawson" wrote:

When I click the TAB button it should move the cursor to the next cell, but
it is NOT. It's moving to the cell on the far right at the end of the page.
For example, when in A1 and I hit TAB, it moves to T1. It's driving me crazy
b/c it just started doing this about a week ago. HELP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

In Excel 2007 the command is
Office ButtonExcel OptionsAdvanceduncheck Transition navigation keys
(near the bottom of the list on the right.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

moving cursor aby New Users to Excel 2 November 2nd 08 10:45 PM
Moving cursor around excel Rare Earth Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 7th 08 11:52 PM
moving cursor through the cells jcheko Excel Worksheet Functions 2 April 24th 08 04:25 PM
Cursor keys moving page??? Chip Pearson Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 8th 05 11:02 PM
Cursor keys moving page??? Chip Pearson Setting up and Configuration of Excel 0 August 8th 05 11:02 PM