-   -   MULTIPLE PAGES PRINT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/215197-multiple-pages-print.html)

Jeff

MULTIPLE PAGES PRINT

when I print out any document in Excel I always get 2 copies. This happens
no mater how large the document is. On simple 1 page documents and even on
larger quantity printouts where there are 2 or 3 pages on my original
document. I do the page setup, select it to fit 1 page.

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

MULTIPLE PAGES PRINT

Hi,

Under File, Print choose Properties and see if there is a Copies option. If
so set it to 1.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire