Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sorting Spreadsheet to Different Tabs

I have a spreadsheet that has rows of information, and say for example one
item in each row is the month. I would like to have tabs in my workbook for
each month, and have each row go into the tab of its respective month (but
also remain in the main spreadsheet). This is probably an easy vlookup. Any
help is greatly appreciated! I am trying to do this without any macros or
Visual Basic coding. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Because in those separate tabs I want to have summary tables generated and
people want to look at the individual tabs as well with all the information
already there.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Why not just use datafilterautofilterfilter by the month.
is greater than equal 12/1/2008
is less than equal to 12/31/08

--
Don Guillett