Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Wierd printing requirements between worksheets!

This may sound strange... I have a form I need to fill in regularly in
excel. However it exists as front page portrait second page (2nd
worksheet) landscape.
Of course when printed it prints individual files per worksheet.
I want to A: print landscape 90 degrees round so it prints in portrait
(bear with me) So i can B: print it duplex on the back of worksheet
A: !!!!!!

any ideas? Am lost! excel 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Try this, I can't test the duplex part but

1. Set the first page print area - File, Print Area, Set Print Area
2. Choose File, Page Setup, choose Landscape or Portrait,
3. Choose Fit to 1 page wide by 1 tall, click OK
4. Set the second page print area
5. Set this one to Portrait or Landscape
6. Repeat step 3
7. Select the first and second sheet tabs - Ctrl click the two tabs.
8. Print with your printer set to duplex

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"mooneh" wrote:

This may sound strange... I have a form I need to fill in regularly in
excel. However it exists as front page portrait second page (2nd
worksheet) landscape.
Of course when printed it prints individual files per worksheet.
I want to A: print landscape 90 degrees round so it prints in portrait
(bear with me) So i can B: print it duplex on the back of worksheet
A: !!!!!!

any ideas? Am lost! excel 2007