Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

BADVEL 433.00
BADVEL 1078.00
PRINTED 645.00
PRINTED 589.00
PRINTED 440.00
PRINTED 367.00
PRINTED 1278.00

I want auto sum of each pattern in different sheet

BANARAS =
PRINTED =
DUPIAN =
BNG SILK =

Can any one give me auto formula to do this

Thanks

srinivas

srinivas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default dsum

If
BANARAS
PRINTED
DUPIAN
BNG SILK
is in column A, rows 1:4 of Sheet2 then enter this formula in B2 of Sheet2
and drag it down:

=SUMIF(Sheet1!A:A,A1,Sheet1!B:B)

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Srinivas€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Sir,

i have a data table like this
A B
Pattern MRP
BANARAS 1278.00
BANARAS 1389.00
BANARAS 756.00
BANARAS 1389.00
BNG SILK 550.00
BNG SILK 722.00
BNG SILK 389.00
BNG SILK 389.00
DUPIAN 722.00
DUPIAN 722.00
DUPIAN 845.00
DUPIAN 770.00
BADVEL 422.00
BADVEL 433.00
BADVEL 1078.00
BADVEL 1078.00
PRINTED 645.00
PRINTED 589.00
PRINTED 440.00
PRINTED 367.00
PRINTED 1278.00

I want auto sum of each pattern in different sheet

BANARAS =
PRINTED =
DUPIAN =
BNG SILK =

Can any one give me auto formula to do this

Thanks

srinivas

srinivas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi srinivas

I always use pivot tables for those things
but if you want to use D-functions, see
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...kupdbfunctions

HTH. Best wishes Harald

DSUM Jed Excel Worksheet Functions 0 January 8th 08 11:35 PM
DSUM ED007 Excel Worksheet Functions 2 April 17th 07 05:20 PM
Using DSUM JoeRapacilo Excel Worksheet Functions 1 March 10th 06 07:02 PM
DSUM flyingbr Excel Worksheet Functions 1 February 4th 06 08:32 PM
Sum If or DSUM help? towl Excel Worksheet Functions 2 August 16th 05 03:30 PM