Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tg tg is offline

Default Hyperlinks not working after sheet is protected....

hello,

There seems to be a problem with hyperlinks not working when i protect the
sheet so no user can change data (even the hyperlink). I am not using any VBA
or macros at all. I want to use a hyperlink to access a spreadsheet on the
same workbook, but as mentioned before i need to protect the sheet in order
to keep the users from chaning data or making mistakes etc.. but once this is
done all the hyper links stop working.

Any suggestion on how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.
TG
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Be sure you allow users to select locked or protected cells when you protect
the worksheet. Otherwise the hyperlinks won't work.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200822