Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mj mj is offline

Default Trying to Edit Graph Title Causes Excel to Crash

I am at my wits end... all of a sudden when I try to edit the graph title in
Excel 07 it crashes 100% of time. I was able to edit them two days ago...
very frustrated.

I thought that it might have been corrupt files, but Excel is acting the
same on the files I was working on just two days ago and other files that
haven't been worked on in months.

I am running Excel 2007 (12.0.6331.5000) SP1 (12.0.6320.5000) on XP Pro
(SP3). I have run the repair process twice without any change. Does anyone
out there have any ideas how to fix this problem?

--

MJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting,microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

To determine if the problem is file related or not, take a copy of the file
to another machine and open it. If it works correctly on that machine it
suggests that the file is fine and something on the machine is wrong.

If it is something on your machine, then the first option is to backup all
your stuff and then uninstall Office 2007 and reinstall it.

You also may want IT to check the hardware.

If this helps, please click the Yes button,

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire