Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Employee days worked (-Holidays, -weekends, Snow Days, etc)

I am trying to save time counting the days newly-hired teachers will work in
a 180-day work year. I have a spread sheet(school calendar) with all the
possible dates in column C and a variable set for #snow days (we have only 1
so far) already setup. I want to be able to place a formula off to the side
of the calendar and code it to reference the date cells after I type in an
employee start in one cell and then calculate from that date entered to the
end of the school year : # days worked, # days not worked(=the days leading
up to their start day). Does this make sense??? It will save me a LOT of time
counting and hopefully prevent counting errors. help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi, have a look at 'Chip Pearson's NETWORKDAYS formula'
(http://www.cpearson.com/excel/betternetworkdays.aspx)

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*_Membership_is_free_* & allows file upload -faster and better answers
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=44498