Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lotto question

I am trying to setup something using excel for my company lotto pics. We play
30 plays (6 numbers a play) and I need a way to highlight the common (winning
numbers) against the numbers drawn. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

So, you have 30 rows by 6 columns?

Assume A1:F1 is where you enter the numbers that are drawn.

A3:F32 are the numbers you've played

Select the range A3:F32
Goto the menu FormatConditional Formatting
Select the Formula Is option
Enter this formula in the box on the right:

=AND(A3<"",OR(A3=$A$1:$F$1))

Click the Format button
Select the Patterns tab
Select a color (GREEN sounds good)
OK out

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Bojames" wrote in message
I am trying to setup something using excel for my company lotto pics. We
play
30 plays (6 numbers a play) and I need a way to highlight the common
(winning
numbers) against the numbers drawn. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you very much!

Community Message Not Available

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc