-   -   Macro buttons for gray scale and color print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/214646-macro-buttons-gray-scale-color-print.html)

Allan Grates[_2_]

Macro buttons for gray scale and color print

I have a logistics workbook with a summary page that has print macro buttons.
I'm looking at having two (2) print buttons for certain worksheets. I can
figure out how to add the print function into a button, however the problem
I'm running into is when I set the references for printing, it stays in that
reference. I'm wanting one (1) button for color print and one (1) for gray
scale print. Any suggestions as to the macro formula without having to access
the references in order to change for each print session?

Jim Cone[_2_]

Macro buttons for gray scale and color print

You can have Excel send a black and white image to the printer by using
the PageSetup.BlackAndWhite property - toggle it on/off using...

With Worksheets("Summary").PageSetup
.BlackAndWhite = Not .BlackAndWhite
End With

-or-

If you need specific printer settings then set up an additional
printer (in Control Panel) by duplicating your existing printer.
(use a new name..."GrayScalePrinter" ?)
Alter the settings on the duplicate printer to meet your needs.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Allan Grates"
wrote in message
I have a logistics workbook with a summary page that has print macro buttons.
I'm looking at having two (2) print buttons for certain worksheets. I can
figure out how to add the print function into a button, however the problem
I'm running into is when I set the references for printing, it stays in that
reference. I'm wanting one (1) button for color print and one (1) for gray
scale print. Any suggestions as to the macro formula without having to access
the references in order to change for each print session?

Allan Grates[_2_]

Macro buttons for gray scale and color print

Thanks Jim, I appreciate your help. I added the formula and its works fine....

allan