Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Merge Cell function

the merge cell function is checked but dimmed and I use this function on
regular basis. Can someone give me a tip on how to enble this finction.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please take some advice & don't use merged cells.

Have a look in the archives of this group and see how often merged cells
have been the cause of a problem compared with how often merged cells were
the recommended solution to a problem
--
David Biddulph