Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 3-D Reference

I have a workbook with 13 tabs, Summary + Jan - Dec. On the monthly tabs
there are 22 line items each totaled in cell H. I want to pull the total for
each line item (cell H) from each monthly tab and have them totaled on the
Summary sheet in the Y-T-D cell for that line item.

Can you tell me how to do this?
--
Regards ~ tates

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

see your other post

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"tates" wrote in message
I have a workbook with 13 tabs, Summary + Jan - Dec. On the monthly tabs
there are 22 line items each totaled in cell H. I want to pull the total
for
each line item (cell H) from each monthly tab and have them totaled on the
Summary sheet in the Y-T-D cell for that line item.

Can you tell me how to do this?
--
Regards ~ tates

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

on the summary sheet in the cell you want the total, put = sign and then
click on the H cell in the January sheet. No look at the Cell on the
Summary sheet. add a +, the rest will be obvious.