Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default XLS password protected file

Hello,

Do you know of a good password cracker for an Excel 2003 file. One employee
left without telling the password that protects an important file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Art Art is offline

Some years ago I used software from www.elcomsoft.com. It's not free, but
reasonably priced. It worked pretty well then.

Good luck!

"JacquesT" wrote:

Hello,

Do you know of a good password cracker for an Excel 2003 file. One employee
left without telling the password that protects an important file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See

http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/fileandvbapwords.html

In article ,
"JacquesT" wrote:

Hello,

Do you know of a good password cracker for an Excel 2003 file. One employee
left without telling the password that protects an important file.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi, I am new to Microsoft Office 2007, my question is how do I protect my
excel worksheet with a password? Thanks.