Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Combination Bar and Line chart

I have a problem where i have some data that is represented in milestones and
part of it is a duration (bar). Can someone help me to create the combination
Chart that represents a date an activity is to start or finish and some
activity to have a duration in days?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007
Gantt chart with sequential bars:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dabzydzmojr/12_22_08.xlsx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This tutorial explains how to get this effect in Excel:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP