Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Prints Half Page

A document created in Excel 2003 can print to a network plotter fine. When a
document created in Excel 2007 is sent to the same plotter, it only prints
half a page. The same document when sent to the same plotter from PowerPoint
2007, it prints fine. This issue is re-created across several PC's. Please
help!

--
Diane Palmer