Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Erro Msg: Cannot Empty The Clipboard

Hi All,

My entire office has had new pc's installed..
We all use Excel though our working day always cutting, copying and pasting
away.

Ever since we have had our new PC's each time we copy a cell from Excel 9
times out of 10 we get this error message appear:

! Cannot Empty The Clipboard

I have checked the options for the clipboard and they all seem normal.
Any ideas why we get this error message?

Cheers,
Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out this Microsoft Help and Support article:
"You may not be able to paste an item in an Office 2003 program after you
connect to a Windows Server 2003-based server that is running Terminal
Server"

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP