Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro

Hi
I'm currently creating a housekeeping spreadsheet and I need to create a
macro to populate an action plan page when a certain cell is marked 'yes'.

Can anyone help me to do this?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How do you want to achieve it? VBA or worksheet formulae?, what would
the action plan entail? how much data over how many sheets?....etc you

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=43312

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm really not an expert user but here is the basic info.

I have 3 tabs: 'checklist', 'car parks' & 'action plan'. The sheets
checklist & car parks have 7 columns in the table:
Area Detail Yes, No or N/A M&E Job Location WIP
No. COMMENTS

If the cell for M&E job is marked 'Yes' then I want the whole entry (line)
to be copied to the action plan sheet. The M&E heading is in cell D8 and the
yes/no entry will be in cells D9:D67. The action plan sheet is still to be
created.

"Simon Lloyd" wrote:

How do you want to achieve it? VBA or worksheet formulae?, what would
the action plan entail? how much data over how many sheets?....etc you
need to give a bit more for us to go on!DaveAsh;156175 Wrote:
Hi
I'm currently creating a housekeeping spreadsheet and I need to create
macro to populate an action plan page when a certain cell is marked
'yes'.

Can anyone help me to do this?

Thanks.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=43312

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That will be very easy to do and would be simple for you to understand
the action that is going on, you need to create your action plan sheet
to know where to put the information copied, however it can be copied as
a whole row to the next available row in the action plan sheet.

If you wish you can join our forum where you will be able to attach
your workbook and have someone help directly with that, it would be best
when joining if you post in this thread http://tinyurl.com/999y4w as it
is this one and all the folk here who have been following it may benefit

"Simon Lloyd" wrote:

How do you want to achieve it? VBA or worksheet formulae?, what would
the action plan entail? how much data over how many sheets?....etc

you
need to give a bit more for us to go on!DaveAsh;156175 Wrote:
Hi
I'm currently creating a housekeeping spreadsheet and I need to

create
macro to populate an action plan page when a certain cell is marked
'yes'.

Can anyone help me to do this?

Thanks.

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd
'The Code Cage' ('The Code Cage' (http://www.thecodecage.com))

Simon Lloyd's Profile: 'The Code Cage Forums - View Profile: Simon

Lloyd' (http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=1)
View this thread: 'Macro - The Code Cage Forums'