Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help! Cannot select option buttons when Excel sheet is protected.

I have created a spreadsheet that uses options buttons. It is very important
that when people use the sheet that it remains protected (it has a lot of
very complicated formulas). However, when the sheet is protected, it stops
the user from being able to select the options buttons. I have unlocked the
control for each button, I have unlocked the text for each button, and I have
unlocked the cell in which each button resides.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug? And if it is a bug, is there a
patch?

Thanks a lot!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The linked cell should be unlocked.