Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatic Update for Date

But I want the date to only be Fridays. Each week it has the date of that
Friday & then it automatically changes the next week to that Friday. How do
I do this? If the TODAY function will do this then I need someone to explain
to me in detail how to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try to reply in the same thread, so other poster's suggestions can be seen by
all.

David's formula of
=TODAY()+MOD(6-WEEKDAY(TODAY()),7)

will do exactly what you want, only showing Fridays.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"txdude1" wrote:

But I want the date to only be Fridays. Each week it has the date of that
Friday & then it automatically changes the next week to that Friday. How do
I do this? If the TODAY function will do this then I need someone to explain
to me in detail how to do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=TODAY()+7-WEEKDAY(TODAY()+1)
--