Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Ron is offline

Default Multiple text colours in a single cell

Can I have multiple colors in a single cell? I have text numbers that I
require to have various colours in a single cell.
eg. 123456 where the 4 is to be red and the 6 green with the remaining 1235
in black
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As long as the cell is really text (preformatted as text or data entered as:
'123456), you can select the characters to make red in the formula bar, then
click on Format|cells and change the color.

(that's xl2003 menus)

--

Dave Peterson