Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet with lots of columns and a few rows. I want it on one
page, but the font is too tiny to see. Is there any way to get "page 2" to
print on the bottom of "page one" so the font is larger and I can see the
whole spreadsheet on one page?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy and paste some columns from the right side to below the rows on left
side.

i.e. Total Range is A1:X15

Copy N1:X15 and place below A1:M15

Set print area for A1:M30