Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default in-cell dropdown menus

Hi everybody,

I am learning how to create a in-cell dropdown menu, but I have two problems:

the first is that when I create a dropdown menu manually, it doesn't work.
It appears like this: Yes, No as I typed them in the source box. they must
appear like a menu :
Yes
No
but as I explained they appear on one line in the menu.

the second question is that creating a dropdown menu from another workbook
also doesn't work.

could anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Debra Dalgleish has lots of info: