Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Counting Days Between Accidents

T. Valko
Although I replied to your last email (12/12/08) I do not know if you are
recieving them. I do have a high regard for your services and am looking
forward to the formula that you said:
"As soon as you can let me know what to do about these cases it'll only take
me a matter of minutes to come up with a formula."
Still Hopeful
sincerely
Aussiegirlone
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you're in direct email contact with him, you might send another and
specifically ask him to acknowledge that it got through.

If still in doubt later, you might try searching this forum for a posting by
him and reply to him in it asking him to please get in touch with you again -
and perhaps apologize a little for interjecting yourself into the
conversation. I think folks will understand why you did with just a little
explanation.

"aussiegirlone" wrote:

T. Valko
Although I replied to your last email (12/12/08) I do not know if you are
recieving them. I do have a high regard for your services and am looking
forward to the formula that you said:
"As soon as you can let me know what to do about these cases it'll only take
me a matter of minutes to come up with a formula."
Still Hopeful
sincerely
Aussiegirlone

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If I am an Inconvenience I certainly will apologize to him, however, JLatham,
I did mention to him at one stage it is not an emergency but now I just hope
to have an answer before NEW Year ...........It's nice to be missed, it makes
one feel wanted(LOL)
PS: Nice chatting with you too

"aussiegirlone" wrote:

T. Valko
Although I replied to your last email (12/12/08) I do not know if you are
recieving them. I do have a high regard for your services and am looking
forward to the formula that you said:
"As soon as you can let me know what to do about these cases it'll only take
me a matter of minutes to come up with a formula."
Still Hopeful
sincerely
Aussiegirlone

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ooops!

I knew there was something I was forgetting. Sorry about that.

I'll get right on it.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP