Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Show selected filter in a pivot chart (2007 version)

Hi!

We have just upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 and I have a question.
I often use pivot-table and pivot-chart. For example I have a pivot-chart
which shows trend incidents from our customers, and users can select the
customer they want to see in a report-filter. In 2003 the user could see the
selected customer in the report field in the chart, but in 2007 the user only
see that there is a filter in the customer-field and not the name of the
selected customer in the chart.

Is it possible to create a field in the chart that shows the selected
customer? Usually the user will see data for all the customers or only for
one customer. I use several report-filter fields in the chart and it would
be helpful for the user to see all the selected filters.
--
Atri