Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Format default comment font

Is there a way to format the comment box so it will default to NO initials
and NOT bold lettering? I'm trying to lessen the irritation of formatting
each box as I add a comment. Thanks.
All of you volunteers are surely blessed (may you have candy everyday of
your lives)for helping us.
--
Some days it just doesn''t pay to gnaw through the leather straps.

Find a Cure
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html for all about comments
modification using VBA...

To change the format of the comments you will have to change the format of
TOOL TIPS at the OS level...