Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default COUNTIF

I am having trouble with 'COUNTIF'. If I have the criteria as a single cell
reference all is well. If I enter "" or "<" either alone or as a range I get
0 as the answer. I am wanting to count entries in a date range. The problem
is not one to do with dates as I tried it with plain numerals. I am running
Excel 2002 SP3 on Vista Home Premium
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This was answered elsewhere today...

Two choices