Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to get zero to show as - instead of 0.00

Sometimes I can not get Excel to show zero as - instead of 0.00. I know it
probably has to do with precedents in a formula I am using but I cannot
figure it out. This problem occurs occasionally and I wish I knew how to
solve it. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Format Cells... Number General
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200818