Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Emailing a worksheet through Excel

Hi,

There are a number of posts similar but not exactly the same as my problem.
Hope someone could help?

In Excel there is a email icon on the toolbar, clicking this you get two
-Send the entire workbook as an attachment
-Send the current sheet as the message body

My user doesn't want the entire workbook as it's the whole year ( this
option works ok ). He just wants to send out the month's worksheet. However,
when choosing the 'current sheet' option it errors with: "Excel could not
start the email program. Check your network connection. Make sure Office is
installed correctly, your email program is set up correctly and you can
connect to your email."

I can get around this by copy/move on the worksheet tab, but it would be
great to send it out with two clicks.

We use Outlook 2003, and excel 2000. I have tried Ron de Bruin's add-in for
SendMail but again it's a few too many steps for our users!!

Thanks for your help
Gloria

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Gloria

You can add a button on the sheet and use the code here if you want

Mail worksheet in the body
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail2.htm

Mail Range or Selection in the body
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm