Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lookup within a range of values

Have values assigned to various ranges and would like to be able enter an
amount and use a function to return the associated value.

Example: B2 is FMV and need to look at range D2:E12 to return appropriate
value from F2:F12 to B3
Can do nested 'ifs' but range is, in fact, much longer than 12 rows so that
won't really work.

Thanks for your help or suggestions.
Kindly,
- mary ann