Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Warning that can be created when more than 1 worksheet is selected

I am having an issue with other employees in my company highlighting all the
worksheets in a workbook to print.

They are not ungrouping after they have printed, and then someone else comes
along and makes changes to cells in one sheet... and it changes all of those
cells in each worksheet because they are still grouped.

Does anyone know of a way to not allow worksheet grouping, or a way to have
a warning when all the sheets are grouped, or any other way to dipose of this
problem?