Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve2k67

Default How to print only selected areas from an order sheet I created.

I created an Order sheet of Our warehouse for a Vending Company. The Order
sheet lists all products and each route uses this sheet to request daily
product. I would like to create a print-out of just the product that is
requested (greater than a 0) so that I can use the print-out as sort of a
"pull sheet" to fulfill the order request. It would make reading and filling
the order so much easier if the products not checked could be omitted when
printing... I hope I made this understandable.
Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David

?B?U3RldmUyazY3?= wrote

I created an Order sheet of Our warehouse for a Vending Company. The
Order sheet lists all products and each route uses this sheet to
request daily product. I would like to create a print-out of just the
product that is requested (greater than a 0) so that I can use the
print-out as sort of a "pull sheet" to fulfill the order request. It
would make reading and filling the order so much easier if the
products not checked could be omitted when printing... I hope I made
this understandable.
Thank You

I accomplished this by assigning this macro to a button on my sheet:
Sub PrintIt()
Columns("A").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="<"
ActiveSheet.PrintOut
Columns("A").AutoFilter

David