Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Software for Converting Excel data into Powerpoints

Hi Everyone,

I am a management consultant and in need of a software which can take data
from Excel and put that automatically into Powerpoint to generate charts. I
already have predesigned excel tool from which the data needs to be picked
up. Also, the format of the presentation is standard and i would only need
the tool to update the existing powerpoint charts with the data fromt the
excel sheet. I was previously using Preslink (DealMaven) for this purpose but
our contract has run out and I am looking for some new products.
Thank you for your help.

Regards