Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default printing 'title' from properties in header

Hi folks, having just upgraded from office 2000 I find I can no longer use
the 'title' from the file properties in my headers - or rather there is just
one option, which gives the page number in the centre position and the title
on the right. While I can delete the page number I can find no way of moving
the text to the centre position, and unlike file, date, tab etc the items
taken from the file properties dont have buttons. Because my tables always
show gridlines this has been an easy way to put the same quick title above
every table nicely centred in whatever font etc etc. Is there a way of
getting at this for custom positioning? copy and paste isnt available and I
dont know any code (I even tried &[Title] for a laugh but no joy!) S.