Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Set range with Find method

Dim Env As Worksheet
Env.Activate
Dim Con1 As Range
Set Con1 = Env.Range("A1:A65").Find("1stConverting Run",
LookIn:=xlValues)
I am trying to set the cell that is found as the range Con1. What is
wrong with this?

Thanks,
Jay
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The problem is with Env.

I don't see where it is Set. This does work:

Sub fhskdf()
Dim Con1 As Range
Set Con1 = Range("A1:A65").Find("1stConverting Run", LookIn:=xlValues)
MsgBox (Con1.Address)

Gary''s Student - gsnu200817