Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem: Xfr Spreadsheet

Greetings ...
I have big need to transfer a working spreadsheet to various blank pages in
an Excel 2007 workbook. I've tried everything I can think of ... can't get
column widths, formulas, formats or blocked-cell template to transfer.
Source
file was created with Excel 2003. Can someone please tell me how to do
this?
Radio426