Steven

Default Changed Titled bar and now sort doesn't default to "Header Row"

I feel like an idiot. I deleted the first row in a data field that I used to
be able to sort by. After inserting a new row and re-titling each column,
when I go to sort now the default comes up "No Header Row" and I have to
switch it back to "Header Row". Is there something I can do to get it to
default back to "Header Row" like it was before I messed it up?

Myrna Larson

Try changing the format of the header row: make it bold or italic, add a
border, etc.

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:19:04 -0700, Steven
wrote:

I feel like an idiot. I deleted the first row in a data field that I used to
be able to sort by. After inserting a new row and re-titling each column,
when I go to sort now the default comes up "No Header Row" and I have to
switch it back to "Header Row". Is there something I can do to get it to
default back to "Header Row" like it was before I messed it up?

Steven

Thanks Myrna and Dave but unfortunately neither of your suggestions worked.
I tried it a couple of times and a couple of different ways based on both
your thought processes and the result is still the same. I can't thank you
enough for all your help!!!