Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Save Macro in excel to be used on schedule file

Hi All

I have a ? about macros
Our scheduler emails a new schedule each day to several people in our facility
I want to use a macro on my machine to calculate the % of utilization.
How can I stor this macro in excel so that I can use it when I get a new
schedule.
Normally I would expect to see the macro with the schedule file but I want
it to be on my computer so I can use even though the scheduler does not have
this macro attached to the file she sends.
Any help on how to do this will be appreciated

Thanks
--
crunchnin numbers
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
you could put the macro in a personal.xls workbook and save the personal.xls
to the xlstart folder. the personal.xls file would open hidden and all macro
in the personal.xls file would be available to run on any file at any time.

regards
FSt1