Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Additional raws in some part of excel sheet

Dear All,
Hello... I have the following issue....
I have an excel sheet where on the left side of the sheet there is a list of
people. On the right side I have list of activities...so if I want to add
some other activity I have to insert new row... but in this case list of
people also gets new row... so how can I manage to vary the number of raws
for activitiesd and at the same time haveing list of people not touched ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right-click a cell in the activities column and choose "Insert" from the popup menu.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"antares"
wrote in message
Dear All,
Hello... I have the following issue....
I have an excel sheet where on the left side of the sheet there is a list of
people. On the right side I have list of activities...so if I want to add
some other activity I have to insert new row... but in this case list of
people also gets new row... so how can I manage to vary the number of raws
for activitiesd and at the same time haveing list of people not touched ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Jim for answer,
but in that case the cells shift down... and below I have a boundary wich
should not be crossed.... so my picture is something like to have scroll bar
in the middle of excel sheet itself...

wrote in message
Dear All,
Hello... I have the following issue....
I have an excel sheet where on the left side of the sheet there is a list of
people. On the right side I have list of activities...so if I want to add
some other activity I have to insert new row... but in this case list of
people also gets new row... so how can I manage to vary the number of raws
for activitiesd and at the same time haveing list of people not touched ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If using 2003 or newer check out DataListCreate List.

Allows you to insert rows within a list area without affecting rows to left
or right of the list area,

Will, however, affect rows below your list area.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP