Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table Problem

Before creating my pivot table, I did a format change with a column of dates
on the data source. I formated the dates to show only the month name
(format: mmmm). When I put together the PT (with MS Excel 2007 software), it
would show 3 rows of January, 4 of February, 4 March, etc. Instead of 1 row
for each month January through Decemeber. Do you know why this is happening,
and how I could fix it?

Thanks for your help!