Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JCS JCS is offline

Default Launching A Worksheet in Excel 2007

Good Morning All,

I have Excel 2007 loaded on my desktop. When I launch an Excel workbook
whether from my Desktop or from Windows Explorer, only Excel launches but
not the workbook itself. If I leave Excel up and I launch the workbook again
it displays. Has anyone ever seen this, and if so, is there a solution for
it?

Many thanks in advance!
John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This seems to be a common problem with xl2007 (with no solution).

One work around seems to be to do something in xl--like showing the File|Open
dialog (ctrl-o is a quick way), then dismiss that dialog with the escape key.

--

Dave Peterson