Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Dates in Excel 2003

Hello All: I need to perform some operations on an Excel 2003 spreadsheet
with about 13,000 rows. I need some macro code to perform the following on
each row:
1. Change the date in Column C from the dd/mm/yyyy format to mm/dd/yyyy
format.
2. Concatenate the newly formatted date in column C with the time from
column D, which if formatted as hh:mm; then store the result in column C as
mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm. (Note one space between the last digit of the year and
the beginning of the time.)

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jack Gombola

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can have a helper column say Col E with the formula
=C1+D1 and format it as you want... mm/dd/yyyy h:mm

You can also copy and paste special as values over Col C once you are happy
with the result.