Anthony

Default Producing Avery labels in Excel

I have an excel document with approx 200 rows of info and 7 columns. the
first three columns are name, street name and city - state- zip. I would
like to export the first three column of each row into an Avery label. We
need to do a mass mailing, how do I go about this. We are using Office 2002.

Thanks.

Anthony
Paul B

Anthony, do a mail merge to word

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

--
Paul B