Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating Text based chart and formula help?

Hi there, I'm trying to create a table that can be applied to a column in
excel 2007. This is a spreadsheet that will attach names of salespeople to an
industry type en masse.

So basically I would need to set some guidelines linking people with
industry types, for instance link Steel to John Doe and Iron to Jane Smith,
etc.

These guidelines would then be inserted in a column next to the industry
type, so when I drag down the formula the salespeople are automatically
inserted next to the relevant industry types.

A little complicated? probably, but any help would be appreciated.