Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cannot view all of the data in a cell

Hi

I have input a range data into a cell in excel 2007 using the 'alt+return'
key stroke so that the data is in a list form within the same cell.
For some reason I cannot see the last entry in the cell. I can see it in
print preview but not in normal view.

Any ideas
--
Neil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Neil !! :)
If you double click on the horizontal divider below the
row label (an integer in the left extreme of the row), the row height will
increase to display all of the contents of the cell. You can also increase
the row height by dragging the divider.