Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Manage worksheet with lots of information

I have a worksheet with about seventy columns. I am constantly hiding and
unhiding them to view and update information. Can anyone suggest a more
efficient way of doing this. I'm thinking of putting control buttons but
there might be better ways of doing it.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Definitely consider using hyperlinks to jump back and forth from early
columns to late columns.

It should say you time.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200815